As a new instructor, what are your observations on the following graph that represents an:
- 18 Month black belt training program
- 24 Month black belt training program
- 36 Month black belt training program
A few points to consider:
- How many classes a week did he attended?
- The black belt’s attendance during his training.
- If the black belt had poor attendance during his training, did his instructor
review any of the material he missed at a later date?
- Did the black belt attend extra classes or receive special classes?
- Did the black belt receive enough time to comprehend what was needed
in each rank?
- Was the black belt active in seminars and special events in the school?
- What is there to be gained in each colored belt rank?
- Was the black belt in the top percentages of his promotional testing’s?
- Did the black belt receive the proper technical knowledge needed to move
to the next rank?
- If you could review the black belt’s past performance in his training, would
you want to follow in his footsteps?
- Is it necessary to race toward the next colored belt rank? .....
If you were a new student and you were aware of the "attendance", "performance" & "seasoning time" of the following instructors… which one would you choose to train under???...
2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 36